Reply To: Badwolf- a recent, standards compliant minimal Web Browser

Forum › Forums › General › Software › Badwolf- a recent, standards compliant minimal Web Browser › Reply To: Badwolf- a recent, standards compliant minimal Web Browser

#40431
Anonymous

    @Xecure

    Thanks for your work with this your the first to build a .deb install that works.

    I install it yesterday as per make / sudo make install way.

    I can play youtube videos with sound I only use JS mode youtube locks up only if I change, say from 720 to 1080 or go from normal to theater mode and if I pause, the video stops but the sound still plays for a few seconds.

    Some how I have the adblocker working today but not yesterday no idea why.

    At the moment badwolf is just a play thing and I will remove the source version and use your .deb version.

    This was sent from BadWolf and remember..Sorry, I do not value($$$) your privacy. :^)