Reply To: antiX repo reset after reboot

Forum › Forums › New users › New Users and General Questions › antiX repo reset after reboot › Reply To: antiX repo reset after reboot

#57750
GeoffC
Member

    I’m not sure whether any of this remaster stuff relates to the issue of repos being localized at bootup actually.

    Out of curiosity I performed a personal remaster and as I suspected, it made no difference. So first I set up the antiX repo to the one I wanted, using Repo Manager. Then I performed an update with apt. After that I did a personal remaster, including the final step of creating the new rootfs (as recommended), then immediately rebooted when it had finished successfully. As soon as I had logged in I checked repos with “inxi -r” and sure enough, the repo has been altered by localizing again, the same as before.

    I also tried another live usb I have, which is a 64-bit build of antiX 19.3, to see if it was a problem caused by settings of that particular live usb. I tried it with both persist_static and persist_all boot menu options, by changing the antiX repo using Repo Manager, updating with apt, then rebooting. In all cases the repo is reset (i.e. altered by localizing) unless the ‘norepo’ parameter is set.