Forum › Forums › Orphaned Posts › antiX-19 “Marielle Franco, Hannie Schaft, Manolis Glezos, Grup Yorum, Wobblies” › Wlan/bluetooth card not recognised › Reply To: Wlan/bluetooth card not recognised
The Usb wlan plugin adapter was connected when I ran inxi -Nxxx.
This is the text relating to the order I placed, the fact that only 4 were sold at that point may explain why it isn’t working on my install, or maybe why it is relatively cheap at 20 euros posted from China to Spain. I noticed at the time that AliExpress had a very poor choice of wlan cards on offer and as I know nothing about them I just chose this on the basis of availability.
The card appears complete as in the attached pictures.
BCM94331CD Dual Band Network Card Wifi Wireless PCIE Card Bluetooth 4.0 900Mbps Adapter for Windows / MAC OS Desktop PC
4 sold
€ 20,27
Color : BCM94331CD PCIE
Would you recommend my remaining with kernel 4.19.184 or should I revert to the kernel in the 5.10 range that I installed to begin with?