Reply To: DVD tray opens after sleep mode

Forum › Forums › Official Releases › antiX-21/22 “Grup Yorum” › DVD tray opens after sleep mode › Reply To: DVD tray opens after sleep mode

#73339
rokytnji
Forum Admin

    Don’t own a vostro. My Dell latitudes don’t do this.
    In case you wanna find out on your own.

    harry@biker:~
    $ lsblk
    NAME   MAJ:MIN RM   SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
    sda      8:0    0 465.8G  0 disk 
    ├─sda1   8:1    0   4.8G  0 part [SWAP]
    ├─sda2   8:2    0 441.4G  0 part /home
    └─sda3   8:3    0  19.5G  0 part /
    sr0     11:0    1  1024M  0 rom  
    harry@biker:~
    $ dmesg | grep sr0
    [    1.834262] sr 1:0:0:0: [sr0] scsi3-mmc drive: 24x/24x writer dvd-ram cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
    [    1.834483] sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
    

    Do the above after sleep and after the tray opens.

    Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
    Motorcycle racing is rocket science.

    Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems